HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-20-2010, 05:27 AM   #3
sarah
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: france
Posts: 1,648
Re: Neuropathy Study

Hello Tricia,
I had a lot of pain in my shoulder that turned out to have been caused by a pinched or burnt nerve due to radiation. I was given a drug called Lyrica that is sometimes suggested for people with myalgia. I started with 75mg in the morning and 75mg in the evening. I had immediate relief. Now I just take a pill at night and not every night. It does make you a little sleepy.
Maybe ask your doctor about Lyrica.
good luck
health and happiness
sarah
__________________
sarah is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter