HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-14-2010, 08:08 AM   #1
Skip
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Riverside, CA
Posts: 19
Re: Results of phase II trial of pertuzumab+herceptin in Stage IV patients who progre

This is the first I've heard of the brain-blood barrier mentioned. My wife is on Herceptin-Taxotere, just completed her 3rd treatment. With all the good things I've heard about Herceptin and showed to my wife I think I'll let this one slide for a while before I tell her. I did a search and this is one of the articles I found.
http://clincancerres.aacrjournals.or...9/15/5435.full
__________________
Wifes Dx:
Found tumor 11-09
Biopsy 11-09 positive: IDC Stage 4 grade 3 Her2 +, 3 nodes of 16 positive.
Surgery 12-09
CT scan: liver mets
MRI of Head: clean
Bone scan: clean
1st treatment: 1-28-10
Taxotere & Herceptin every 21 days
6 rounds of Taxotere
Herceptin every 21 days (on going)
Liver mets...GONE!
CT scans,bone scans & MRI's NED
NED to date
Skip is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:56 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter