HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2009, 02:43 AM   #1
tricia keegan
Senior Member
 
tricia keegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,463
Re: Need an opinion and hopefully advice on this

Thanks everyone for your replies, and such detailed info Rich! Another thing to look into it seems.

I've always had aches/pains while taking the A1 but a few months ago it became worse and I even had it while sitting although I don't wake up with it or need to take any meds for it.

Jean, I'm not sure as yet of the details as the onc just mentioned a ct guided bone biopsy and left the decision to me. I think once she case even a little doubt I knew I had to have this done and know for certain. I feel we can't take a chance with this disease, and I think being over four years out and highly triple pos is behind her decision in leaving nothing to chance.

Thanks again my friends, I've plenty of time to research as it won't be scheduled until January.
__________________
Tricia
Dx July '05 IDC 1.9cm Triple positive 3/9 nodes positive
A/C X 4 ..Taxol/Herceptin x 12 wks then herceptin 1 yr
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:52 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter