HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-16-2009, 06:01 AM   #4
Unregistered
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Thumbs down Re: Heat Shock Therapy 90

I am triple positive. The anemia injections are in a clinical triail. You only get 4. They have shown good results in bone mets. Thats the only mets I have but I have alot. All the info I am finding about HSP90 is what it is and not what they use to treat it. I am waiting to hear back from my nurse on info regarding treatment since it is so new she doesn't even know. She said she found out the day before I did about it and she works with the doc. The doc was extremely excited about it and when I cried they are so caring and tried to keep me up beat by getting me excited of all the new and other drugs out there. SO why do I feel my options are so limited in my mind? I have been on TAxol for almost 5 months. They wanted me to do taxol avastin originall, but due to HBP issues that are controlled we had to get to go ahead from my heart doc and kidnery doc. We got that, but no avastin.. I asked about adding avastin to taxol yesterday and she said well since we've gotten the goodie out of taxol we won't ad avastin to it but we can ad it to another chemo, but didn't say which one or I cando this Heat shock theraoy 90. So better today, but still confused and sad for the time being until I talk my way out of it!
  Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:35 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter