HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-13-2009, 09:52 PM   #6
tomatojuice
Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 24
Re: Skin Mets

Thanks Harrie .I really appreciate the response. My daughter lives in Maui. She's been there for 5 years. She's coming to visit this November. I can't wait. Not sure where Hilo is. Will have to look on a map.I am in NYC.
tomatojuice is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:58 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter