HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-16-2009, 03:56 AM   #23
Ellie F
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Posts: 1,526
Re: A must watch - Risk Breast cancer and vitamin D 50-80% risk reduction

Hi Ted
I note that you asked if the vit d message is getting through in the UK. I can only report my own experience of being treated at a major British oncology centre. The resounding answer is NO. Another difficulty is getting vit d levels checked here as most oncologists don't see any benefit.
Do you reside in England?
I found your posts and RB's post very interesting. I think you are right about synergistic action, after all our bodies are eco-systems. It amazes me that oncs are not generally more enthusiastic as they are convined about synergy between drugs but not natural substances( though a number of drugs originate from plant sources originally.)
Ellie
Ellie F is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter