HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-29-2009, 06:18 PM   #14
Carolyns
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 477
Re: Karmanos Cancer Institute, Detroit

Hi Joe,

I am in Hollywood Florida, near Ft. Lauderdale and I am also a big fan of Southwest Airlines. I am hoping to be able to find flights without connections to save time. I will continue to work as much as I can on the road and find baby sitters for my son while I am gone. It will be 9 trips to Detroit within 2.5 months - three times per month. I have almost all of my vacation time and sick time remaining so I can use that.

I hope I get in the trial and if I do this should be an interesting juggling act... talk about having a lot of balls in the air... but us single working Moms are used to that.

I have to keep my eye on the prize and getting into the trial is the most important thing. Everything else will take care of itself I must have faith.

Love, Hope, Peace, Carolyn
Carolyns is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:38 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter