HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-16-2009, 08:41 AM   #8
Mary Jo
Senior Member
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sheboygan, WI
Posts: 2,582
Sherry, I'm sure it took a lot of courage to post this here. I'm glad you did. Your feelings are real and if you are unhappy you are unhappy.

I would ask if you and your husband have really sat down and discussed, in depth, what's on your heart... his as well. Does he know you'd like to end the marriage? Does he? Possibly he's feeling as unhappy as you are and you are both masking your true feelings?

Sherry, I pray you seek good counsel before you end your marriage. Coming from a divorced home (in which my parent's definitely should have divorced - cheating - alcoholism etc) I can attest to the fact (as Flori said) it is no walk in the part for the children. If you and your husband do decide to go ahead with a divorce, I do pray you both work together, civally (spelling?) for the sake of your child.

I'm sorry you are going through this. It must be incredibly sad each day to carry on with a heart that is heavy and unhappy.

Praying you feel guidance as to where you should turn and what you should do....

Hugs and love,

Mary Jo
__________________
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:22 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter