HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-10-2009, 08:04 AM   #6
Lien
Senior Member
 
Lien's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Haarlem, the Netherlands
Posts: 835
Oh Jennifer, you must be so scared and upset. And I bet Joy is too. Has her onc said that this is definitely cancer related? Because it sounds to me as if there could be other causes. Has she had a second opinion? And I agree with Maryanne: ask the onc whether or not he has given up. If so, get another doc to check her out. I think it would be good for Joy to know where she stands. Not knowing can be more scary than knowing it's bad for certain.

I hope she feels better soon or that at least her Hgb goes up. A low Hgb like that makes one feel very weak. I had low Hgb during both pregnancies and I felt awful. Couldn't manage to have a shower without wanting to sit down on the floor and never get up again.

Hugs

Jacqueline
__________________
Diagnosed age 44, January 2004, 0.7 cm IDC & DCIS. Stage 1, grade 3, ER/PR pos. HER2 pos. clear margins, no nodes. SNB. 35 rads. On Zoladex and Armidex since Dec. 2004. Stopped Zoladex/Arimidex sept 2009 Still taking mistletoe shots (CAM therapy) Doing fine.
Lien is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter