HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-30-2009, 09:52 PM   #4
Henny
Senior Member
 
Henny's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Oregon
Posts: 110
I wonder what the medical community would say today about exposing young girls to german measles like all the mothers in my neighborhood did in the 50's and 60's. I remember going to the neighbors house in the hopes I would get them when I was young so I wouldn't get it when I was an adult and pregnant.

Very odd to think of how it was then-but I thank my lucky stars that I can still remember

Henny
__________________
Henny
Dx 3/07 IDC and DCIS Her2+ ER- PR-
Stage IIb 1/15 nodes
A/C, Taxol, Herceptin
Bilateral mastectomies with recon
Zometa 2/yr for 3 yrs- finished 8/2011
Henny is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:38 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter