HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-12-2009, 05:16 AM   #3
Savta
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2008
Posts: 103
Hi, Lisajean,

I think we are the only club that is sad to greet "new members".
I had neo-adjuvent chemo--4 A\C, and 12 Taxol and Herceptin.
By the time I did the surgery, there was no evidence of cancer, either in the breast tissue or lymph nodes that were taken out. I am definitely a believer!!! I continued Herceptin every three weeks for a year--but was monitored with echo-cardiagrams every three months. I never had chest pains, but I believe the echo-cardiagrams were to watch what's going on.
I think you're right to get an opinion from a cardiologist if for no other reason than to put your mind at ease--and not be sorry to overlook something else.
Wishing you sucess with your treatment, and good health!
Savta is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter