HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2009, 10:01 PM   #3
DianneS
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 327
Question Topo2

My onc gave me the results during chemo (TCH) of my test. I think she said it was 65% something and 35% something else - now I can't remember what....but she indicated it was good. Now I have to figure out what the heck she was babbling about. Wouldn't she have done this test BEFORE chemo?

I did four and a half sessions of the TCH (could do five and a half, but why?) and am tortured by whether it's enough. She keeps calling my breast cancer 'early' even though the tumor was 2 cm. I can't get 6 sessions because I had a half session that counts as a full session or some such mumbleypeg.

So, what should I specifically ask her about the topo2 results?

I thought anything under 1 cm was 'early'.
DianneS is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:42 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter