HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-28-2009, 09:04 PM   #6
Carolyns
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 477
Hi Eric,

I am sorry to hear about Caryn's pancreatitis. I did not have the same situation but something....

I had rapidly rising bilirubin 1 point per day. We thought it was the liver mets. I went to the hospital and it turned out that the lymph nodes around the bile duct near my liver were swollen closing the bile duct. We ended up having a stent placed in the bile duct and once it opened the duct the liver began to drain I got pancreatitis. It was very painful and lasted about 24 hours. My liver counts became normal over the next few days. That was last March and I have the stent replaced every 3 to 6 months as the bile duct has not opened up again when we remove the stent. So far so good.

I wish you and Caryn well.

Carolyn

Last edited by Carolyns; 01-28-2009 at 09:09 PM..
Carolyns is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:52 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter