HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-13-2009, 03:32 PM   #4
notamrnpsn
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Posts: 118
Talking Joy

Marie I may have to enlist your help. I am going up to North Carolina on Monday to go wedding dress shopping with my Grand daughter. Then the wedding is Valentines day. Poor thing will only be married a week when her husband gets deployed to Afganastan. Rush back home fo go on my cruise on the 19th.
So if I am too tired I will give you a big shout out. LOL Oh I do love the hustle and bustle. Hugs, Jeanette
notamrnpsn is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:40 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter