HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2008, 07:24 AM   #8
pattyz
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 306
Marie,

oh good

I do know that sometimes I get a 'bit' wordy ie: diarrhea of the mouth!

Since the 'stats' @ the five yr mark for Inflammatory are not nice...

Nor the 'stats' for brain mets at all...

add in a bit of Her2+++...

And I am just one freaking lucky "DOB" being just shy of nine years out from the get go and six w/brain mets. I believe this is so.

Ok, I'm a little of an info junky and 'control freak' in days of old. But I do not believe being a 'warrior' has had anything to do with my informed dumb luck. My apologies to those who ARE warriors.

May we all be blessed with similar LUCK!!!
(it sure doesn't hurt).

xoxopatty

p.s. "DOB" = the feminine of "SOB"
pattyz is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter