HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-21-2008, 02:43 PM   #14
Rich66
Senior Member
 
Rich66's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: South East Wisconsin
Posts: 3,431
Same deal with my mom back in early '05. I'd like to publish some of the dr notes from the second opinions I got at Mayo and other places when everyone thought I was making much ado about nothing. I just burned out on the process..felt like I was searching for an onc to validate my own interpretation.
__________________

Mom's treatment history (link)
Rich66 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:18 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter