HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 10-09-2008, 03:07 PM   #1
grandma2
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Posts: 45
well i talked to the lab that does the test today and yes it is only for the genes that would show if i have the enyzme or not. i can't seem to find anyone else who has had this test. am i that unusual. i rather not be. gm
grandma2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 03:20 PM   #2
ElaineM
Senior Member
 
ElaineM's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 3,142
Thumbs up has anyone had this?

Hi,
I never took Xeloda or 5 Fu, but I read that some people are lacking an enzyme that is needed for it to work properly in the body. If I had your problem I would see if I could get the test. Take care.
__________________
Peace,
ElaineM
12 years and counting
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=48247
Lucky 13 !! I hope so !!!!!!
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=52807
14 Year Survivor
http://her2support.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=57053
"You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have." author unknown
Shared by a multiple myeloma survivor.
ElaineM is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:23 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter