HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-19-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
Vi Schorpp
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: OH
Posts: 385
Hi Janeen

Welcome to the board. I had a mastectomy and no radiation, but I'm sure some others will respond. You can find a wealth of information by typing in "early stage treatment" or "Herceptin" in the
Quote:
search
pull-down menu above. It is the tab third from the right, and you can type in whatever you are trying to learn more about.

Anyone who is diagnosed is scared. With the wealth of information on this board being scared will change to feeling empowered.

Herceptin wasn't available for me 5 years ago when I was diagnosed and I wish I had been able to take it.

Take care, and feel free to ask questions and get familiar with the search engine above.
__________________
Diagnosed 4/03/03, age 50
3.5 cm, 0/19 positive nodes
Stage IIA
Her2++, ER & PR++
RB Mastectomy, 4 AC,
Vi Schorpp is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:50 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter