HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-16-2008, 06:35 PM   #7
gracie's mom
Member
 
gracie's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: N Georgia
Posts: 18
Hi Superwoman-just wanted to say that I am glad you are doing well. I guess I am too early in my chemo to offer advice (diagnosed 7/14/08). I do want to tell you I am thinking about you and your dad and hope he is doing well. My mom is 84 and doesn't walk too well due to arthritis in spine. I know it is an extra worry when we go thru this and I think what if something happened to her? We just pray instead of worry and I have placed it in God's hands and will follow what he wants me to do and let Him be in control for awhile. That was a weak spot for me (giving up control) and since diagnosed I think God has finally shown me something I have no control over-except to pray and keep a good attitude. Hmmmmmm reckon he has a plan for me and for each of us. I think He does and it also keeps me positive that He plans me to get thru this to use what He is teaching and showing me. Sorry if I get off track or longwinded, I start replying and just keep going. Again know I will be thinking of you and thanks for listening.
__________________
Gracie's Mom's Motto:

I gain strength, courage
and confidence
by every experience in which
I must stop and look fear in the face...
We must do the the things
that we think we cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt
gracie's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:19 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter