HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 09-15-2008, 08:19 PM   #10
gracie's mom
Member
 
gracie's mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: N Georgia
Posts: 18
Congrats and Thanks

WOW-Congratulations!!!!!!! I am so happy for you. I know finding out is something we will never forget but you have 5 wonderful years of memories now despite all you have been through.

As a newly diagnosed (7/14/08)I want to say a big THANKS as you give me hope and encouragement-see I guess we all find a way to give back something positive in all this. We continually touch others.

I think it is so great you have set your next goal and I KNOW you will be at that graduation and I KNOW I will be reading a post about it.

Thanks again for blessing me with your milestone and I wish you and will pray for you the very best.

Celebrate today and celebrate everyday!!!! We have been given the gift to do so because we have learned not to take everything for granted and I, am learning what is and is not important to worry about.

Sorry to get philosophical- go enjoy-celebrate and hig everyone as I know they are hugging you.
__________________
Gracie's Mom's Motto:

I gain strength, courage
and confidence
by every experience in which
I must stop and look fear in the face...
We must do the the things
that we think we cannot do.

Eleanor Roosevelt
gracie's mom is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter