HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-03-2008, 10:30 PM   #1
Carolyns
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: South Florida
Posts: 477
Hi Brenda,

My bones have been a problem too. I have been on Zometa for 2 1/2 years. I had luck with Gemzar (hard on the counts) and the side effects weren't bad. I was on for 6 months and got about a year of response. Next up for me is Navalbine and Carbo most likely. Not sure how I will do on the Carbo had to stop after two doses when it was combined with Abraxane.

I wish your friend the best and pray that she can get this under control soon.

Carolyn
Carolyns is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:47 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter