HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 08-23-2008, 08:51 AM   #2
Lani
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,783
I have been busy helping a Danish man with researching the

possible treatments for his synovial cell sarcoma and a California man research his pheochromocytoma among others

In addition, my mother had a stroke two and a half months ago and my father's liver function tests are currently 100x normal(he hasn't been feeling well for about 8-10 days) His liver problem may be viral, but he has known metastases in his liver from a rare tumor (same one Steve Jobs of Apple had), which is only one of two cancers he has suffered from.

All this research certainly keep me out of trouble, but six days ago I was involved in my own personal trauma (accident) and
am trying to recover.

Nevertheless my research (on the web) continues.

I read your post about your biopsy--as soon as you know some results, please post and I will try to comment if I have something useful to add. Don't worry, I have not abandoned you!

Best of luck!
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:10 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter