HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 07-22-2008, 10:15 AM   #12
lisajones4
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Chicago, IL
Posts: 105
Thank You

Thank you all so much for your support, advice and encouragement. I can't tell you how much it means to me to be able to vent. I feel so bad talking to my friends about all my issues. I know they all care about me but most don't understand the aches of pains of having had cancer.

I am going to see a nurse practioner at my OBGYN's office tomorrow. I can't get into see my actual OBGYN until September. I am considering moving practices. I just love my OB so much. She delivered my 4 year old daughter and then cried when she called to talk to me about my diagnosis.

I am also making an appointment with my primary doctor who I also love. Cross your fingers that everything turns out o.k.

Again thank you!

Lisa
lisajones4 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:34 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter