HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-26-2008, 11:49 AM   #4
atdec05
Senior Member
 
atdec05's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2006
Posts: 144
Hi Donna,

What a great thread to start - and sorely needed. I don't post often, but I do check in frequently, and wish everyone the best.

As my sig notes, I had treatment and a recurrence, but as of 9/07 I am NED! I ran the Boston Marathon for Dana-Farber to celebrate my end of treatment, in honor and memory of far too many cancer warriors, and to raise money for cancer research so that we and our children may live long lives cancer-free.

There's a possibility (probability?) I may have another recurrence, but research just needs to stay a step or 2 ahead so we have the options we need to fight this @#$ disease.

take care,

Anna
__________________
- Anna

Stage I - DX 9/2005
ER/PR-, HER2+, grade 3, DCIS, IDC multi-focal (1.05cm)
DD 4 A/C finished Jan 31, 2006
Herceptin weekly finished Jan 31, 2007
recurrence to chest wall on last month of Herceptin
Stage 3B - 3/15/07 - 2 carcinomas in dermal lymphatic
Rads finished 6/5/07
12x TH finished 9/10/07
12/07 - Clear scan!
3/08 - 4 month Melatonin trial
1/09 - osteoperosis -
start Alendronate
2/09 - 4-month Simivastin trial
3/13 - take drug holiday after 5 years of Alendronate
atdec05 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:46 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter