HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-20-2008, 03:11 PM   #7
vickie h
Senior Member
 
vickie h's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: san luis obispo, ca
Posts: 1,150
Thank you so much!

Harrie, Jean and Flori,

Thank you for your insights and referrals. I have been unhappy with Premiere Oncology as of late (a very high turn-over amongst the nurses and schedulers) and felt rushed and stressed when I'm there. I love Linea but feel it's time to move on now that the Doxil is not working. My skin mets are spreading and now I have involvement in the neck, right hilar region and my left lung. Dr. Chap has not called me back for another treatment option in 2 weeks, but her new nurse just called yesterday and thought a second opinion was OK and then she would decide. I called Dr. Slamon and they were great.
Even though they are not seeing new patients, his secretary/scheduler is going to get me in as soon as possible.
I am so grateful for all the help you provided and I plan to call Flori's Onc as well.
I love you, dear sisters! Vickie
__________________
Love and Hugs, Vickie

Life's not about waiting for the storm to pass,
It's about learning to dance in the rain.


Feb 04 IBC IIIC/IV er-/pr- her2+++
3/04 TCH X4
7/ 04 MRM 9/04 Taxol/herceptin wkly 1 yr 33X rads
11/04 skin mets 33x rads,10/05 Avast/Herc. 11 mos.
8/ 06 PET mets lymphs, neck
9/ 06 Navelbine/herceptin
11/ 06 PET NED
2/ 07 skin mets, 4/07 Xeloda, 5/07 add Tykerb
2/ 08 Tykerb failed. Doxil /Herceptin 6 months
8/08 PET skin mets, 8/08 Abraxane/Avastin
11/ 08 PET prog., skin mets
1/09 PET/CT progress, 1/09 Ixempra, 2/09 add Xeloda and low dose Naltrexone
2/09 off Ixempra/Xeloda
3/09 navelbine/herc/cytoxin 4/09 PET shows regress.7/09 start Topotecan. Failed.
8/09 extensive mets rgt brst, back and torso. starting Pazopanib clinical trial.
vickie h is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:36 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter