HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-16-2008, 06:10 PM   #13
Bill
Senior Member
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,077
"Hello, Rockhead Detective Agency, can I help you?" Rockhead heard nothing but silence on the other end, and then a barely audible snort of derision, "Det. Sean O'Hare here, Santa Cruz PD. And yes, you can help me by keeping your amateur ass outta my murder investigation." "I don't know what you're talking about, Digger", Rockhead replied. "Listen up, Rock, we seen the Vavoom gal come up to your place. This is police business here, you need to keep out of it." "I'm not in it, right now I'm so busy I can't keep track of all my cases" O'Hare laughs, "I'm surprised you're still in business. You keep outta my case! Got it?! If I see you whistling around my crime scene, we gotta problem." Rockhead chuckles, "Digger, you got nothing to worry about. I'm not taking on any new cases. I'm too busy." "Paly, I ain't worried. You're the one that needs to worry. Good luck with your doggie hunt" and then O'Hare slammed the phone down, knocking a doughnut off of his desk. O'Hare was just reaching for the jelly-filled doughnut when there was a tapping at the window of his office door......
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter