HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 06-11-2008, 07:57 AM   #5
lizm100
Senior Member
 
lizm100's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Posts: 141
Becky & Vic-

you were both correct and I appreciate you taking the time to respond. I was having a panic attack.. Today, I spoke to my radiation oncologist and he is 100% certain that the amount of titanium dioxide in Dove soap would not lessen the effects of radiation. He said that I would need "atleast a 1" coat of titanium dioxide" to deflect the radiation rays and not to worry.

Vic- I switched to Crystal body deodorant, the solid that you have to wet b/4 applying, it seems to do OK. Now with the heatwave in CT (heat index of 108+), I'll see if it passes the ultimate test of odor control.

Thank you again,

Liz
lizm100 is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:50 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter