HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-30-2008, 08:07 AM   #1
Terri B
Senior Member
 
Terri B's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2008
Location: me & my three HANDSOME grandsons!!Jacksonville, Arkansas
Posts: 354
hutchibk:

I thought I had a bad day yesterday because after my MUGA scan, i left the hospital and had a flat tire! I weighed my options, and changed it myself (using only my feet, and left arm mind you). We are women, hear us roar.

Did you know that sleepy drivers are more dangerous than drunks? It's a FACT!! and BOTH of these types of drivers are STUPID!!

I HATE that this happened to you! I hope everything is okay with you!

The moral of the story: Somebody is ALWAYS having a worse day than you. Count your blessings!!!


__________________
Terri B.
46 yrs. young
Dx IDC 3/6/08
1.5 cm & .6 cm grade III, Stage IIA
es/pr- Her2+++, 9/9 richardson
Double Mast w/expanders 4-14-08
3/9 nodes positive.
additional excision rt breast 4-25-08
weekly T/H x 12 (6-2-08) Done!
FEC x4 (9-8-08) Last one 11-10-08!
Herceptin complete 8/10/09!!
33 RADS DONE 2/13/09!
rt. breast biopsy 3/20/09 .. B9!!
reconstruction complete!
DEEEEEEported on 5/19/10!!
almost 5 YEARS NED!!
Terri B is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:48 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter