HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-28-2008, 11:31 PM   #6
harrie
Senior Member
 
harrie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: Hilo, Hawaii
Posts: 1,867
PS.....
Please do not, and I repeat, DO NOT downplay your luck and joy with all of us! Your enthusiasm is contagious and it brings joy to me just hearing it!

Wow, that must have been a great experience seeing the Dalai Lama in person!

Another ps here.... I really appreciate hearing how you make your time frames of reference for appreciating good health and life. That's great. I need to keep that in mind myself. Thanks.

The bike race coming up for you sounds awesome!! Good luck and keep us posted on the event!!

Fullofbeans, we have a lot in common. I absolultely love my athletics also. Reading what you are doing makes you my role model. I hope we can both stay friends and keep in contact.

Keep up the good work.
Aloha,
Maryanne
__________________
*** MARYANNE *** aka HARRIECANARIE

1993: right side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads
1999: left side DCIS, lumpectomy, rads, tamoxifen

2006:
BRCA 2 positive
Stage I, invasive DCIS (6mm x 5mm)
Grade: intermediate
sentinal node biopsy: neg
HER2/neu amplified 4.7
ER+/PR+
TOPO II neg
Oncotype dx 20
Bilat mastectomy with DIEP flap reconstruction
oophorectomy

2007:
6 cycles TCH (taxotere, carboplatin, herceptin)
finished 1 yr herceptin 05/07
Arimidex, stopped after almost 1 yr
Femara
harrie is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter