HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-20-2008, 06:42 PM   #16
Mary Anne in TX
Senior Member
 
Mary Anne in TX's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: San Antonio, TX
Posts: 2,357
All the suggestions and ideas are so helpful. I agree that it would be better if the doctor did the requesting.
Becky, I think my treatment was different also. He asked me before we started if we could be very agressive with treatment and I agreed. I believed from the beginning that it would take a very agressive treatment to work.
Lani, I don't know why my signature isn't showing my diagnosis, treatment, etc for you. But I have had 2 years of herceptin and want to continue. My doctor, nurses, and I all believe that it is necessary for me.
Thanks so very much for your responses and well wishes. I don't want to mess this up because I didn't get help. I'll call the office and ask the person that helps me with this for advice and then decide what step to take next.
I love you guys, ma
__________________
MA in TX.
Grateful for each and every day....

Diag. 12/05 at age 60
Stage II, Grade 3, 4.5 cm primary tumor
ER/PR- Her2 +3 strongly positive
Her2 by FISH 7.7 amplified
vascular invasion
Ki67 20% borderline
Jan - March '06 Taxotere/Adriamycin X 3 to try to shrink tumor - it grew
April '06 Rt Modified Radical Mas, 7 of 9 nodes positive
April - Aug. '06 Herceptin/Taxol/Carboplatin X 8 (dose dense)
Sept - Dec. '06 Navelbine/Herceptin x 8 (dose dense)
Radiation & Herceptin Jan. 22 - March 1, 2007
Finished Herceptin Dec. 10 '08! One extra year.
Port removed August, 2012.
8 1/2 years since diagnosis! 5 1/2 Years NED!
Mary Anne in TX is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:37 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter