HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-18-2008, 05:38 PM   #8
Leslie's sister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So California
Posts: 223
thank you

Oh Mary Jo. That is why I love you so much. Ever so humble, ever so patient. Me, I always get so excited and want the instant gratification. I can just envision the shock and joy on Leslie's face seeing you and of course I want to see it NOW! But I know that the Oct plan has been in the works and so it must be the plan that is meant to be. (Hence my hesitation in asking you)

So I will keep trying to learn patience.

I am counting down the days until Leslie gets to meet you in October and of course I will be meeting you as well, sweet sister.

Jackie, Bill and Harrie, Thanks for the well wishes. It is going to be a great celebration of health and life! And with Lani's awesome post, well, God is just so great, so good, there is much to celebrate!!!

I will post an update after the party!!

Lisa
__________________
Leslie's Sister (Lisa)
Diagnosed 5/17/06
Left breast Stage II
5 cm. Her2Neu+++, ER-, PR-
1 positive node out of six,
double mastectomy 6/9/06;
TCH started 7/12/06
last chemo 10/25/06
herceptin ended 6-11-07
Leslie's sister is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:24 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter