HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05-08-2008, 03:34 PM   #5
R.B.
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 1,843
I have seen a couple of trials suggesting fish oil will assist along with reduction of Omega 6 fruit veg etc.

So it back to the 3s and 6s again

http://her2support.org/vbulletin/sho...ght=greek+diet

RB

Ps got me thinking and I went and looked up sinuses on wikpedia.

Fascinating.

It might explain an occassional skin problem at the bridge of my nose, and be caused by an occasionally minorly grumbling many years ago apisectomised tooth
http://www.dentalsurgeon.co.nz/dental/topics/sgap.htm
in the area of the lower sinus, which I keep meaning to get attended to, and I will now put up the list.

Many thanks for highlighting the issue.

PPS Very good luck with the scans.

Last edited by R.B.; 05-08-2008 at 03:50 PM..
R.B. is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:47 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter