HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 04-30-2008, 07:27 PM   #8
halfvass
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Posts: 4
Thanks to everyone for the input. I already have the article one of you posted and I am taking it to the onc. tomorrow. I don't just have 1 onc. telling me not to take it, I have 2!! One is at Cleveland Clinic FL, the other at Mayo Clinic in Rochester. I think they are hung up on a few in vitro studies done in the early 90s that appear to have shown tumor growth. That seems to have been disproved by lots of small studies since so I am challenging them on this. Will keep you posted.

Deb
halfvass is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter