HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-27-2008, 06:47 PM   #2
Bill
Senior Member
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,077
Hehehehe, that's funny, Steph, I saw a young woman riding down the rode today peeling a cupcake and eating it. Yep, I've got too many ideas already, how could you tell? Right now I'm working in the greenhouse section of my laboratory trying to purify the strain of seeds I've developed for my cupcake tree. Thus far, all of my efforts have resulted only in a pitiful six foot bush that sprouts only "bite-size" chocolate cupcakes with chocolate icing. If I tried to publish those papers, I'd be the laughing stock of the scientific community. Don't worry, Ladies, I'll be hard at work until I perfect the "Cupcake Tree". I don't want to be known amongst my peers as, "that loser, Sir William, worked his whole life in the field and the best he could do was come up with a bite-size chocolate morsel bush, not even a full cupcake, hahaha,...good chap, though, he'll be missed....."
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:21 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter