HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-21-2008, 08:47 PM   #1
CLTann
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Posts: 476
Krista,

This is very important to this group. I personally is very much interested in the aggressiveness of HER2 as a surface protein for tumor cell growth, since I opted for no chemo, thus no Herceptin.

Back in my mind, this has been the constant concern. I have been hoping that there is none tumor cell in my body, so that the degree of agressiveness becomes a no-factor. Also, AI is preventing tumor growth and tumor cells have no food for propagation.

I really would like to know where your onc gets his information. Or is that his own pet theory?

By the way, I am so glad to hear the initial good news on your lung x ray report. Hope the final report confirms the good news.
__________________
Ann

Stage 1 dx Sept 05
ER/PR positive HER2 +++ Grade 3
Invasive carcinoma 1 cm, no node involvement
Mastec Sept 05
Annual scans all negative, Oct 06
Postmenopause. Arimidex only since Sept 06, bone or muscle ache after 3 month
Off Arimidex, change to Femara 1/12-07, ache stopped
Sept 07 all tests negative, pass 2 year mark
Feb 08 continue doing well.
Sep 09 four year NED still on Femara.
CLTann is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:25 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter