HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 03-15-2008, 06:10 PM   #7
Paty
Senior Member
 
Paty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Cordoba, Mexico
Posts: 672
Girls,

For what I read from your posts essiac and flor-essence is just the same thing. I took flor-essence after my third doses of chemo, you won't believe how well I felt after the 4th, 5th and 6th dosis. I felt not as tired and nausated. I felt very very good. I never had any bad side effect. I would take it again if I would go to have any other kind of chemo again. It is supposed that you should continue taking it to improve and keep your immune system levels. I did not take it any longer because it is quite expensive here in Mexico, it is supposed to be imported from Canada.
__________________
Dx. June 30th, 2006 at age 43
Lumpectomy rt breast
2.2 cm tumor, 13 nodes all negative
ER-PR+,her2+++
6 FAC
32 Rads
Dx. Lung fibrosis due to radiation
Ended 1 year herceptin in March, 2008
Paty is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:22 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter