HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-09-2008, 02:49 PM   #1
Leslie's sister
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: So California
Posts: 223
Thank you Mary Jo

Mary Jo:

I just have to tell you once again how special you are to me and I believe most of the people on this board. You are so filled with God's loving kindness and peace; you never hesitate to share this with every one of us. I read your posts and I can not tell you how many times they have uplifted me. You truly epitomize God's love and remind me how much more I need to look to Him for just the things you have prayed for- peace, love, joy and healing. Thank you for covering me, all of us, in your sweet prayers. Many, many blessings to you dear sister!!

Lisa
__________________
Leslie's Sister (Lisa)
Diagnosed 5/17/06
Left breast Stage II
5 cm. Her2Neu+++, ER-, PR-
1 positive node out of six,
double mastectomy 6/9/06;
TCH started 7/12/06
last chemo 10/25/06
herceptin ended 6-11-07
Leslie's sister is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:40 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter