HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Keeping Your Mind Off of BC
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Keeping Your Mind Off of BC Fun things and posts that do not apply to BC

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-24-2008, 03:18 PM   #13
Bill
Senior Member
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,077
Cool

Oh no. What are you trying say, Marly? And, wait a minute, Andi! It's a one-time apology thread to cover all of my offenses once and for all time, not a "Blame it on Bill" thread. Hucklebuck gets it. I'm sorry about your bad luck with the snow, Marly, and Andi, I'm sorry about you gettin' all freaked out about a windy day, but it wasn't my fault. If it makes you girls feel any better, I'm cold right now. I just had to go outside in 45 degree weather without a coat to bring some more firewood in and the wind blew on me. I can assure you, it was about 4 seconds of pure hell.
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is On

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:27 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter