HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-31-2008, 11:26 AM   #11
debski
Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: near Windsor, England
Posts: 25
Funny that because initially I thought that I had no side effects from the herceptin. But now I have only 5 treatments left I feel quite unwell. Joint pains, aching limbs very tired, blocked up nose etc. My chemo nurse said that they were hearing reports of extreme fatigue- made me feel better actually. I have felt unable to work for four weeks now.
debski is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:42 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter