HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > Herceptin / Tykerb
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Herceptin / Tykerb Share your experiences or ask questions about Herceptin or Tykerb

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-12-2008, 09:14 AM   #4
Paris
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Posts: 73
Thank you, Kate and Jean for the advice. I am hoping it's "just" the herceptin and not something else. I agree if that's what it turns out to be then I'll just have to be more patient. I am going to at least see things through with the cardiologist to hopefully know for sure what is going on.

I'll keep you posted!

Jamie
__________________
Diagnosed 11/06 IDC left breast Stage 1, High Grade w/extensive High Grade DCIS. Right breast extensive hyperplasia w/calcifications.
ER-/PR- HER2+++
Bi-lateral masectomy 12/15/06 w/expanders
SNB Node Negative
Chemo Taxotere, Cytoxan 2/07-4/07
Herceptin Started 5/07
Exchange surgery 6/15/07
Herceptin stopped after 12 rounds due to herceptin induced cardiomyopathy
On heart meds 'til?
Age 40 at diagnosis
Cancer may have been a defining moment but it does not define me!
Paris is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:30 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter