HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-10-2008, 01:19 PM   #8
doh2pa
Deceased
 
doh2pa's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2005
Location: Chadds Ford, Pa
Posts: 206
Hi Chris,

I am so sorry about your news but encouraged by your spirit. Still tools left in the tool box girl! I too have liver mets that responded very well to TCH (well a modified TCH - the T was a taxol like study drug) and had an 8 month remission on Tykerb/Xeloda, which has since gone south. I am now on Navilbene/Herceptin and although I've only completed one course (3 weeks on, one week off), I do feel better. I was having pain in the liver area radiating to my back and that has almost completely resolved. So I am hopeful that scans upcoming after the second round will be positive.

Don't give up on Tykerb/Avastin. Take a deep breath and see what doc says. If you go the Navilbene route, I'll be happy to give you any info I can.

In my thoughts and prayers,
__________________
Donna
Diagnosed 2/04 - Invasive ductal - no clean margins
node negative - er+pr+, her2++
Mastectomy 4/04 - 4 rounds AC
9/05 - mets to liver treated with carbo/ixabipelone/herceptin
3/06 - complete remission
9/06 - new liver mets, starting Taxotere/Herceptin
1/07 -Liver mets stable, staying on Herceptin
5/07 - Liver, lung progression - starting T/X
12/07 - Liver, lung progression - starting weekly Navilbene/Herceptin
4/08 - Liver progression - started Abraxane, Carbo, Tykerb and Herceptin
7/08 - Liver Progression - started Gemzar, Avastin and Tykerb
10/08 - Liver progression - starting Doxil
doh2pa is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:03 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter