HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 01-09-2008, 10:07 AM   #6
TriciaK
Senior Member
 
TriciaK's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: St. George, UT
Posts: 582
I am very interested in this thread as I too have a tooth which really needs to be extracted. It is the last tooth on the lower right side---may even be a wisdom tooth as there is no jawbone beyond it. I only had zometa about five times---does it matter how long? I have not had radiation. What kind of a dental specialist should be consulted? My regular dentist won't touch it. What is the hyperbaric treatment and what is it like? I appreciate your info and experiences--as always this site seems to be the best place to get answers! Thank you all so much---Hugs, Tricia
TriciaK is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:15 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter