HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-24-2007, 09:24 PM   #6
Bill
Senior Member
 
Bill's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Connecticut
Posts: 2,077
Smile

Thank you Lolly, and all the rest of you who have offerred such sweet words of support to me. Yes, Nikki and I felt truly blessed to be together. She was so talented in so many ways, a woodcarver, painter, a poet, an excellent writer, I taught her to play chess (I've played over 2000 games and won most) and in no time she was beating me 2 games out of 3, lol. Everything she did seemed to be inspired. I miss her terribly, but we agreed that we were fortunate to be together and that I was able to be here with her every day for the last 5 months she was here. I could go on and on about how wonderful and sweet she was, but you all knew her almost as well as I did. She loved you all. Please have a Merry Christmas! Love, Bill
Bill is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:49 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter