HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 12-19-2007, 02:55 PM   #7
Lani
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Posts: 4,783
StephN I spoke to the poster presenter at length

because I knew I would be asked about it

Her poster left off how long survival was from time of first mets (if not brain)

I told her how important it was to put that in, as beancounters and people who write up NCCN guidelines and government healthcare services utilize this information to make decisions regarding who does and doesn't get to have prophylactic brain MRIs to detect tumors early when they are small and not so numerous and hopefully amenable to Cyber/gamma knife.

She understood my point immediately and promised to go back and review all the Mayo sites figures again and be sure that information would be included when the information was published.
Lani is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:39 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter