HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-06-2007, 04:50 PM   #1
Mary Jo
Senior Member
 
Mary Jo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2006
Location: Sheboygan, WI
Posts: 2,582
May sound sappy BUT...................

Hi Marie,

This may sound sappy BUT I think it's a wonderful gift idea. As a matter of fact I think it would be a great gift for each of you to do for each other. For that matter it would be a great gift for each of us to give our loved ones. It doesn't cost a cent. It will require some thinking and pulling things out of your heart. It will also require typing or writing.

My suggestion for you Marie is this................I suggest you write your "mighty oak" a letter telling him how much you love him...........telling him what you love about him.................writing about those "memories" and the things you find so special.

I know....I know.....it won't cure his boredom BUT I can't think of anything for that. Maybe puzzles - puzzle books - I just can't think of anything for that.

It's just something special. Something that will show your "mighty oak" (not that he doesn't already know what a wonderful wife he has and how much you love him) what a true "gift" he is to you.

Sorry for being a "sap!" I think it's a great idea. I'm giving that to my husband for Christmas and am also giving a letter from my heart to each of my son's and one to each of their wives.

Hope that helps.

Hugs Marie,

Mary Jo
__________________
"Be still and know that I am God." Psalm 46:10

Dx. 6/24/05 age 45 Right Breast IDC
ER/PR. Neg., - Her2+++
RB Mast. - 7/28/05 - 4 cm. tumor
Margins clear - 1 microscopic cell 1 sent. node
No Vasucular Invasion
4 DD A/C - 4 DD Taxol & Herceptin
1 full year of Herceptin received every 3 weeks
28 rads
prophylactic Mast. 3/2/06

17 Years NED

<>< Romans 8:28
Mary Jo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:55 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter