HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-28-2007, 11:58 AM   #8
tricia keegan
Senior Member
 
tricia keegan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Ireland
Posts: 3,463
Thank you very much to everyone who replied so far, I'll be contacting Carol shortly and will pass on all of this very sound advice. lani thank you too for taking the time to post these links again,I'll read through them a second time and discuss with Carol asap but it does sound interesting.
Sarah, Carol had been taking herceptin for a number of years since her original dx and it had kept her bone mets stable for over three years but unfortunatly it just is'nt working for her anymore.
I need to get some further info from her on the radiation treatment they may have in mind. Steph and Patti Z thank you both too and I'm sure Carol will be encouraged when I read your replies to her. My best wishes to all, I knew Carol would get the advice she badly needed here so now sh ehas something to discuss with her onc.
I'll keep you posted, she's hoping to be back on line soon and I know will appreciate your help.
__________________
Tricia
Dx July '05 IDC 1.9cm Triple positive 3/9 nodes positive
A/C X 4 ..Taxol/Herceptin x 12 wks then herceptin 1 yr
Rads x 36 ..oophorectomy August '06
Currently taking Arimidex..
June 2011 osteopenia/ zometa x1 yearly- stopped Zometa 2015 as Dexa show normal bone density.
Stopped Arimidex July 2014- Restarted Arimidex 2015 for a further two years on the advice of my Onc.
2014 Normal Dexa scan
2018 Mammo all clear, still NED!
tricia keegan is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:43 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter