HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-08-2007, 06:03 PM   #6
Hopefull
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Posts: 3
More questions, a little more information...

Trying to keep all the info correct.

Prior to surger...biopsie said Grade 3
After surgery Grade 2B
Tumor size 4.2cm
Nodes Negative
PET scan clear
ER-/PR-

We are at 48...actually 53 hours post chemo (TC&H) and doing Really well, a bit of fatigue but seems to be really good!

There was one comment the Dr made that I haven't understood, something alon the lines that normal number was 3-4, 10 was high and Mom's was 20...I think he was talking about HER 2 receptors, but if this sounds familiar to anyone let me know...She is in South Bend...I'm 90 minutes from her, but have been to all appointments...if all else fails I will ask him at next appt.

I am a nurse so I know how important positive attitude is and not getting caught up in stats, but the medical side of me wants stats on prognosis. I have checked w/ some of the sites people recommended, but not a whole lot of information on HER2...I guess all you women out there will show everyone just how wonderful Herceptin is!!

God Bless all of you, I'm sure I will be turning to you all in the future as things pop up. Thanks for all the support.
Hopefull is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:09 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter