HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11-06-2007, 10:13 AM   #8
RhondaH
Senior Member
 
RhondaH's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2005
Location: Grand Rapids, MI
Posts: 1,516
Smile Rhonda...LOVE the name:)

I know what your feeling (I finished my last one 8/10/05), but it IS true what they say about eventually getting your life back. I once in a while think of it, but I know I've done and am doing (diet and exercise) everything I can to fight the beast. Heck, I'm TOO busy with church and my son's school (have to get a dress for the Msr. Alt dinner, The Womens Advent tea, I'm chairman for Breakfast w/ Santa and THEN there's work and school...cancer took too much time from me before, I'm too busy catching up Like Becky and the others have said, there is no guarantee, but is there EVER? BIG huggs. Take care and God bless.

Rhonda
__________________
Rhonda

Dx 2/1/05, Stage 1, 0 nodes, Grade 3, ER/PR-, HER2+ (3.16 Fish)
2/7/05, Partial Mastectomy
5/18/05 Finished 6 rounds of dose dense TEC (Taxotere, Epirubicin and Cytoxan)
8/1/05 Finished 33 rads
8/18/05 Started Herceptin, every 3 weeks for a year (last one 8/10/06)

2/1/13...8 year Cancerversary and I am "perfect" (at least where cancer is concerned;)


" And in the end, it's not the years in your life that count. It's the life in your years."- Abraham Lincoln
RhondaH is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 12:28 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter