HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2007, 09:07 AM   #3
Kimberly Lewis
Senior Member
 
Kimberly Lewis's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2005
Location: Hilton Head Island, SC
Posts: 279
you guys are amazing...

thanks for posting this! I only just found out it was there. I am looking into doing classes for bc survivors on healing art. attending one this Nov here in Boone, NC. I am so grateful for all the support I have gotten from this site and and thrilled that there are some bc support groups starting to come together here in this neck of the woods...
__________________
Kim

Diagnosed 7/05
Stage 3a er+(45%) pr+(68%) Her2+ (40%)
3.8 cm + .8cm multi focal - pleomorphic lobular tumors
high grade DCIS
7/20 nodes

BRCA 2
positive as of 5/07
surgeries: double mastectomy, hysterectomy (LAVH)
A/C,Herceptin for 1 year completed 11/06
femara


Kimberly Lewis is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:08 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter