HonCode

Go Back   HER2 Support Group Forums > her2group
Register Gallery FAQ Members List Calendar Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-24-2007, 07:47 PM   #3
PinkGirl
Senior Member
 
PinkGirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2007
Location: Canada
Posts: 2,193
Thumbs up onward and upward...

Believe
I'm so sorry you and Ed didn't get the results you were hoping for. I know that after this news settles in, you will both be ready for the next step.
I had A/C x 4. I used Kytril for the nausea and it worked great. I also drank tons of water because the cytoxan can affect the lining of the bladder. It
makes you have to pee "urgently". My chemo nurse always gave me popsicles to suck on during the treatment to help prevent mouth sores. When I could no longer look at another popsicle, she gave me a cup of ice chips. The worst part of A/C for me was the nausea, but I never vomited,
and the nausea was about for 4 days after the tx. Good luck with all of this.
Ed is very lucky to have you.............and Tippy.
__________________
PinkGirl

Dx Aug/05 at age 51
2cm. Stage 2A, Grade 3
ER+/PR-
Her2 +++

Sept 7/05 Mastectomy
4 FAC, 4 Taxol, no radiation
1 year of Herceptin
Tamoxifen for approx. 4 months,
Arimidex for 5 years
Prophylactic mastectomy June 22/09



" I yam what I yam." - Popeye

My Photo Album
PinkGirl is offline   Reply With Quote
 

Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:44 AM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.7
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, vBulletin Solutions, Inc.
Copyright HER2 Support Group 2007 - 2021
free webpage hit counter